JGW Idea, 10.07.02:
- Start the debate or argument exchanging your respective points of views, as is the common convention for debates. Acknowledge the other person's point of view, restating each, but at least pointing out the parts of that point of view or policy preference that hurts and dis-empowers others.
- Notice the "reframing" and other "word use tricks" of the opponent.
- Repeat or elaborate your points of views, providing more compelling bits of evidence that support them.
- Also start injecting subtle questions or comments that literally point out the "reframing" and the "word use" tricks of the opponent.
- Also start injecting more personal motivations questions.