- Currently Registered Greens
- Voters for Nader in 1996
- Voters for Nader in 2000
- Voters for Nader in 2004
- Voters for Cynthia McKinney in 2000?
- Youth voters for Obama in 2008
- People (youth, adults, life-long learners) who want, or demand, free or very low cost access to education and educational materials (e.g. textbooks)
- People who respect and highly value ethnic, cultural, racial diversity, small-c christianity, small-m muslims, small-j jews, buddhists, wiccans, synteses of eastern and western religions, inclusive inter-faith dialogues, spiritual or non-spiritual progressives
- Feminists who can define feminism as more than "equal pay for equal work" and "sexual promiscuity as available and 'safe' as it allegedly is for men."
- Progressive / Liberal / Left-Leaning Independents voters who dislike Blue Dog Democrats
- Progressive / Liberal / Left-Leaning Independents who dislike the unprovoked USA invasion of Iraq
More independent left-leaning supporters of the propositions:
- Do you favor taxing the rich? (progressive taxes)
- Do you want Universal Health Care?
- Independent Voters in general!
40% of the U.S. electorate is registered Independent, says
IndependentVoting.org founder Jackie Salit in April 2012
- People who subscribe to "Vegetarian Times"
- People who no longer eat red meat
- People who eat more fish than animal meat
- People who go to hot tubs and saunas, or who have a hot tub or sauna
- People who get massage
- People who exchange massage
- People who subscribe to "Massage" magazine(?)
- People who read "Common Ground"
- People who have taken vitamin supplements for years
- People with stable partnerships not in need of a religious marriage service
- People who favor the legalization of marijuana
- People who support same-sex marriage (with accompanying rights of inheritance, insurance coverage, hospital spouse visitation rights)
- People who own a Prius or other hybrid vehicle
- People who wish they owned a Prius or other hybrid or an all electric vehicle
- Birders; Hikers; Bike riders
- Members of the Sierra Club
- Members of Friends of the Earth
- Members and supporters of MoveOn.org (not duped by MoveOn's uncritical pro-dem push in 2012)
- Members of Food Not Bombs
- Members of Act-Up
- Protesters at Occupy camp-outs, sit-ins, and rallies
- Anti-HATER people, especially from college and college drop-outs.