Tips, Tricks, Tutorials [, Classes]
Tips, Tricks, Tutorials [, Classes]
Since mid August 2011 this section has listed categories -- and articles in the categories - for Tips which primarily are to be progressive campaigning tip articles and tip web links. Ethical Tricks categories, articles, and web links will follow.
"We" the CAGI site content developers hope to have actual Tutorials and then Online Classes articles and links to elaborated procedures or self-paced classes online placed in appropriate categories before the 2012 California Primaries and for use throughout the 2012 election season. I and other instructional designers first need to determine the specific needs for tutorials and online classes from the GPCA members, supporters, and candidates.Â jgw110820
Related Web Links:
Tips and Tutorials (weblinks)
Links in this category but not yet moved to one or more sub-categories are 'uncategorized'.
- Flow Diagram: Joomla... (446) 0000-00-00 There is a link to the flow-chart on this page. The page walks you through the flow-chart verbally. This is a good reference for debugging when your Joomla site's "front end" pages have warning or error messages BEFORE even the header of your request web site's page is rendered on your browser.
- Social Media: Using Facebook... (558) 0000-00-00 Edy Alvarez of the California Green Party produced a Facebook "note page" entitled: "Employing Facebook Groups In Order To Build Critical Mass for The Green Party From The Comfort Of Your Couch (How-to Guide)." Any U.S. state's Green Party can benefit from adopting this social media tactic.
- Social Media: Tools to help... (615) 0000-00-00
- Shareaholic Browser and Web... (525) 0000-00-00 To facilitate easier cross-posting of information to web sites, Shareaholic.com has a free "browser plugin." People can download and auto-magically install the plugin in their web browser program in less than a minute. Web sites, e.g. CAGreenIDEAS.org and CAGreens.org, can download and install a similar Shareaholic web site tool which distributes user posts to the target web site also to 1+ additional web sites, perhaps with "similar user demographics" and interests. As of 11.12.09, I (jgw) have not yet user-tested either cross-posting tool.
- NYT: Gary Hart: Behind the... (683) 0000-00-00 Former California Senator, disgraced candidate for President, now Dr. Gary Hart, wrote this lesson about the real politique of party coalition building in the Friday 11.12.16 New York Times.
- The Campaigns and Elections... (613) 0000-00-00 I (jgw) don't yet know where the Campaigns and Elections magazine comes down politically. However, I think it is a magazine for political consultants to the Duopoly Party. In that case it is trying to be a "thought leader" to their status quo thinking and their decades-old standard operating procedures those consultants recommend for the campaigns they consult.
Lao Tsu's "Tao of War" says (paraphrasing): "Know your enemy." As in: anticipate their moves before they do. Gandhi would then have us "weaken the enemy's resolve to attack and defeat us" by pointing out with compassion our common goals and dreams.
- The Winning Campaigns web site (514) 0000-00-00 The Winning Campaigns web site heading says they are about presenting the "Winning strategies, services and products for political campaign management, (political) advocacy, and (successful) governmental and public affairs." Words in parentheses () are mine, jgw.
- Joomla 1.5 Tutorials (652) 0000-00-00
- JA: The Pros and Cons of... (764) 0000-00-00 As of April 2013, the JoomlaArts.com web site has had this article comparing the technical differences of the several existing Template Framework Systems with which state-of-the-art template designer-builders are creating more amazing, powerful and flexible templates for Joomla web sites.
Interestingly for the future of CMS web site design and building, the emergence of template frameworks beginning about 2005 promises to make possible transporting templates or themes between very different types of Content Management Systems.
Created by SJL Creations, see more on http://www.sjlcreations.be