Social Networking Quick Links
If you have another article you think ought to be listed here, especially if you wrote it yourself, please login and submit the article to this category.
This site is unofficial. This section of the site will grow to feature more and various overviews of the Green Party of California and to present in one-web-place summary introductions to past, present, and future GPCA activities. For the technically and "people work process" minded site visitors, there is a "project management" and progress "tracking" sub-system installed on this site. There also is now and will be more articles giving an overview of why this GPCA-serving "CAGreenIdeas" site exists and why and how it may demonstrate "better" web site features, services including small project management, campaign fund raising and volunteer coordination tools which could be beneficial for official GPCA web sites existing now and to emerge. This site will link to (and translate) each of them:
- The LIVE CAGreens.org web site.
- The LIVE Wiki.CAGreens.org web site.
- The LIVE CAGreens.NationBuilder.com web site which service the GPCA has rented since late Fall 2011 to handle volunteer sign-ups, donors and donations, and to possibly handle California registered voter lists from the Cal. Sec. of State office, newsletters, and email-blasts to volunteers and more-to-all Green Party members in California.
"Our" (currently my) purposes are:
- Become a web place for the cross-posting (i.e. multiple postings) of up-coming GPCA events in cities or towns close to you.
- Assist and support web site content development for the CAGreens.org and wiki.CAGreens.org web sites (i.e. have a second inter-connected place for content creation and refinement, perhaps to be used as a test-bench).
- Facilitate better single web site and inter-connected GPCA web sites searching, document finding, people finding, online and in-a-building (brick-and-mortar) events setup, attendee signup, and notifications. I.e. duplicate information on this site needs to link-to (be a mash-up of) information on the original GPCA site.
- Enable at least good working examples of more online conferencing of GPCA people on what could be a future upgraded LIVE CAGreens.org web site.Â
I.e. first "we" technical people have to make "it" and test "it" (new/better features, services, etc. on a proposed 'new' web site) as a group, then we agree that "it" is useful.Â "We" techies also decide if "it" is a benefit or burden for the administrators of the "upgraded" site(s). (I.e. is it practical to "keep running"?)Â
Then "we techies" submit the proposed site(s) to the non-technical GPCA members for their use further consideration, revision requests, and approval by consensus.
Send any questions, remarks or suggestions to my email address linked-to in the footer of this and all of the site's web pages. Thanks. Namaste.